Monday, July 21, 2014

Wonder Woman #2

As I mentioned earlier, several residents of our RV park request cards.  This is the second Wonder Woman card I have made - kind of an inside joke for my friend!  I found this on free clip art.  I backed her with some scraps of patriotic papers I have - to go with her outfit.
Sketch:  http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
Colors:  http://www.drsdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/challenge-131-inspired-by-color.html 
Stars:  http://www.blogquickquotes.com/2014/07/friday-challenge-41.html

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter would just love this card,her fav.Papers all fit well together,thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

Shelia said...

Well this made me chuckle!! I'd love to know the inside joke with your neighbor. I'm sure she will love this! The dps work really well with Wonder Woman's outfil too. Thank you for sharing with us at DRS Designs this week!

Debbie said...

Well I'm not saying how old I am, but there is a BLAST from my past! LOL! Great card! Thanks for joining in the sassy fun this week and good luck!
DebbieM - SSD DT

Kim Kelley said...

LOL What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great image of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman - stars are perfect with her! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Quick Quotes this month!

Dana Tatar said...

Super fun card! I love the embossed base. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)