Thursday, July 17, 2014

A star for you

As I have often mentioned, my sister gave me a huge stash of stamping supplies.  Included were quite a few sheets with borders and punch out centers.  This is one example - I trimmed down the edges, and used only the star and button from the center - I adhered the border and star to the blue bg.  I used some of the excess border for the pennant, and added the sentiment from Stampin' Up.  The materials are called This n That by My mind's Eye.  Is anyone familiar with this type of product?  I need ideas, please.  I did a Google search with no result, and e-mailed the company.  I heard that my e-mail was forwarded to an appropriate person, but have not heard back.
Sketch:  http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Great card, Dorothy! Terrific color combo and details! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Looks like you have put your sister's supplies to excellent use with this star of a card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley