Monday, July 7, 2014

Flowers and checks

We had a great long week end with family and friends around, but now I have some catching up to do!
I struggled with this sketch - since we do not have internet in the motor home  ( I drag the laptop to the club house to connect...) I seldom have a chance to take advantage of the examples!   This is a digital image from Fred she Said, with some assorted papers, flowers, and Spellbinder corners.  I colored with Prismas.
Sketch:  http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Dorothy, I love your potted plant and color scheme. Sooo cute! Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2

Linda Anderson said...

Well you did one magnificent job with the sketch Dorothy, your card is beautiful! Love the image and your corner hearts. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Kathie said...

Oh Dorothy I do love your card it's such a great image and wonderful colour combo. your card is just so lovely. Love your wonderful colour choice and great embellishments. This is a great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Sharon Basel said...

This is beautiful Dorothy. Such a lovely image and I like your creativity with the hearts in the corners. Thanks so much for playing along in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!
Sharon