Monday, July 14, 2014

The Fish Whisperer

We need this guy around here this summer - we spend summers near a reservoir (Blue Mesa, CO).  DH and his two buddies spend a lot of time fishing - it has not been good this summer.  I am sure some one will want this card!  This is probably a first for me - hand printing the sentiment.  I thought that went with this Bugaboo image.  I used some odds and ends of fishing DP and a couple of stickers to complete the image - as well as some water/sky DP.
Sketch:  http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/
Any:  http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/search/label/challenge

4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Dorothy! I love Bugaboo images, and Gus has quite the sense of humor!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Kathie said...

Oh Dorothy I do love Gus and Bugaboo images. Great colours and add embellishments very creative. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Sharon Basel said...

This just cracks me up Dorothy! What a fun card and the sentiment is hysterical! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your card, Dorothy! Love your sentiment and also how your used your papers! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
Judi