Sunday, July 13, 2014

red, white, blue birthday

This is one of my go-to images from Our Daily Bread- the Birthday set.  I used Prismas, and a flowery embossing folder.    The sentiment was a bit long for the panel, so I just added a strip.
This is one of my favorite go-to images from Our Daily Bread (Birthdays).  I added a flowery embossed panel, and stamped the greeting on a strip as it was a bit wide for the panel.
Sketch:  http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
Red, blue, white:  http://www.ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Shining%20the%20Light%20Challenge

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Dorothy, what a beautiful card for our red, white, and blue challenge! I love this watering can with flowers you've colored so beautifully, and what a beautiful layout! So glad you've joined us again this week for the ODBD Shining the Challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a beautiful card Dorothy!! IT is one of my fave images and you colored it beautifully!! I really love the layout!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD for the red, white and blue challenge!

Leanne said...

Such a beautiful card - just wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

DebiJ said...

Beautiful card Dorothy & a wonderful take on our sketch. Love your wonderful embossing & lovely layering of papers!
Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card. I love this watering can image too and you've coloured it beautifully :-) Thanks so much for joining us in the ODBD Shining the Light red, white and blue challenge. Elizabeth