Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Enjoy every moment

I am enjoying going to my stash of items - mostly from members of WIsh RAK at Splitcoaststampers.  My friend not only stamped the flowers and sentiments - she colored them and added centers and brads, as needed.  I used the bird from a Cheery Lynn Little things set I got at Joan's Garden some time ago.  Unfortunately, the blob gremlin is back - this image is perfect in my own file, but move it here, and the blobs show up!
Sketch:  http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/
Use pink and green, circles, flowers,  and an item from the store:  http://www.joanstouch.com/

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the pink and green and the little flower in the O.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Nancy Hill said...

Very beautiful card. Love the flower in Enjoy.

Jessi Fogan said...

Ack, digital photo problems! I can relate, but I have no idea how to fix it :( I hope the blob gremlin goes away! I absolutely love that teensy hummingbird! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

Melissa Craig said...

I love this! Even with the blobs, but I hope they go away for you. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Joan Fricker said...

Dorothy, so pretty. The humming bird is a nice addition to the card. Great job.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com