Sunday, June 8, 2014

Katie's graduation

This year I have made more graduation cards than the total I have made previously! This is a combo of dp, die cuts,stickers, punches, dry embossing, a bit of stamping, and sponging/ I don't think it show up well, but the silver border is dry embossed with swirls.  (Note - for the "bravo" panel - I partially cut the edge using the largest Labels die - since I do not do well at all using scissors to create a shape!)
Sketch: http://www.cardabilities.blogspot.com/
Die cuts: 
Embossing:

2 comments:

Graciellie Design said...

Wow, this graduation card looks great! The red accents really look good together with the monochromatic background. You really gave the sketch a fun twist.

Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities.

Graciellie
Cardabilities DT
graciellie design . blogspot . com

Mrs Frizz said...

And it looks fabulous ... wonderful colour combination. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.