Friday, June 27, 2014

A Nap ...

Looks like too much shopping, to me!  This is one of the delightful AI images - my fellow seniors love them!  I used mostly teal, with sequin enhancements.  I even trimmed one of them to decorate her shoes.  BTW, the sequins come from a baggie of several packages that was one of the many items I have that belonged to my mother - so they are truly vintage.
Sketch:  http://www.cardabilities.blogspot.com/
AI image with sequins:  http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Henryka Kowacz said...

Very nice card. Thank you for playing with us on Cardabilities. Henryka DT.

Nowe Love Papierowe said...

hahahaha !
Beautiful card !
Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

Ann said...

Very funny card :) Thank you for playing with us on Cardabilities :)

Teresa said...

So funny and i could think of a few people that would love that card!! Thank you for sharing it with us on Cardabilites and hope to see you again :)

Unknown said...

OMG! I love it! I really love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Cardabilities.

Renee Matarese said...

Great card! She cracks me up. Looks like most moms that I know! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee