Saturday, November 3, 2018

HB, Adrienne

There are several family birthdays coming up.  This is for our youngest granddaughter - she is on the Wings of Blue team at the Air Force Academy - yes, she parachutes out of perfectly good planes!  I used chalk and fussy cut the image - it is from my files but I forgot to list the source.  The planes are clip art, and I used an embossed cloud background - lightly sanded.
Sketch:   House that stamps built
Take flight:   Simon says stamp Monday
Any:   Jo's scrapshack.
           2Crafty critter crazies 

5 comments:

creationsnz said...

Very appropriate for your grand daughter and great monochrome look too. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - hope to see you again, CarolG

Heather said...

This is perfect for your granddaughter!! Love the cloud background and your fun take on our sketch! Thanks for playing with LTSCB and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry! I had the wrong DT hat on when I left my comment. I should have said "Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built."

Kath Stewart said...

what a great card for your granddaughter, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Taya P said...

Lovely bllog you have