Monday, June 6, 2016

Blue and Yellow

I had planned to spend much more time on this card, but several unexpected situation came up...
I should have made the strip of Washi tape smaller.  I used a Paper Studio embossing folder, and Several odds and ends of papers, including the DP (these were all pieces I got at a super bargain at a yard sale - looked like someone abandoned scrapbook projects and I got lots of scraps as well as a lot of real goodies.).  The image by CraftSmart is watercolored.  I will send this to a friend who raises chickens.
Sketch:  Share Joy
Blue, yellow and white:    The House that Stamps Built
Off kilter:    Lawnscaping
Hand colored image:   Star Stampz
Birds:    Dies r us
Scraps:   Jo's Scrapshack



7 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a cute, cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BIRDS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute way to use your scraps. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How sweet. Love the color combo and bird embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack. AJ DT JSS

Heather said...

Cute! I LOVE finding stamping/card making supplies at yard sales, and you used some of your bits and pieces perfectly. Thanks for playing with both Jo's Scrap Shack and The House That Stamps Built. (I'm soooo sorry it took me so long to comment; life has been busy!!)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Fun Day Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Hope to see you again next time.

Christiana said...

Cute card! I love that yellow and blue color combo. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a cute card! Love your Little birdie! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin