Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas 2019 C is for Camel


One more card ready - lots to go.  I could also say c is for computer - creating the sentiment.  This is a line from another favorite Carol - Joy to the World.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, hubby and I send cards that contain a message honoring the birth of the Savior.
Sketch:   Tuesday Morning Sketches
Christmas Carol:  Daring Cardmakers
Traditional Christmas;  As You like It 
C is for Camel:   Beccy's Place
Any:   Cards Galore
            Jansdigistampschallenges 

8 comments:

Beccy said...

Another fabulous card Dorothy, well done! I love how elegant this collection looks, the deep blue is a really lovely colour. Wonderful sentiment too.
Cheers,
Beccy

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dorothy! I love the beautiful papers you used and the wonderful song quote to celebrate Jesus' birth! I am so happy to see you playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you will join us again! Have a blessed day!

Annette said...

I'm loving your traditional Christmas card!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love your papers and sentiment! Now I'm singing "Joy to the World"! :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Dorothy.

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the sentiment too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's Digi Shop Challenge with this beautiful card.
Lynn

Jan Mahew said...

What an elegant card, Dorothy! Perfect for the season! Rich in color and Texture. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Jan's Digi Challenge. Very inspirational! Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan

Andree said...

A wonderful Christmas card and a lovely colourway.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x