Friday, March 1, 2019

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #214 - Birds and/or CAS with blue

I used the Cuddly Penguin from Doctor Digi's collection for my bird image.  It is pre-colored - a big help for my failing eyesight.  The sentiment is also from Doctor Digi - in a group called funny sentiments.  The image is die cut with Labels 4 by Spellbinders.  I used striped Washi tape and some paper from my stash as well as a snowflake embossing folder  to complete the card. Please stop by the Crafter's Cafe blog to see what my team mates have come up with, and to join us in this challenge - wth a bird or CAS using blue - or combine the two!
Sketch:  Sketch Saturday.
Birds (and/or bees):  Dies r us
Any, with vendor dies:   Scrapyland-blog.
 Any:   Corrosive Challenges
             Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
              Through the Craft Room Door
               Crafty Creations  
              
             









































;

No comments: