Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Crafter's Cafe - 2nd DT card for challenge #201- Travel and/or relaxing

This week I created a second card as a member of the Crafter's Cafe Design Team.  This image is from Mari Digis Store.  She is definitely relaxing - and probably dreaming of a vacation!  Please join us during the next two weeks - there are great prizes available.
I used the spotlight technique and highlighted her cute little kitty - using a water color wash for the rest of the image.  The background papers come from an old collection whose name is unavailable.
(footnote -  I am struggling with the onset of macular degeneration - coloring images is a huge challenge so I am going to be using other techniques as I am most reluctant to give up card making!)
Sketch:   Sketch Saturday
Any, with a cat:   Show us our Pussies 
Holidays:   Pink Gem challenge 
Any:   Jo's Scrapshack. 
           
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks so much for sharing this adventurous card in the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack. The cute little kitty stands out well with the spotlight technique. Well done!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member at Jo's Scrap Shack

ike said...

What an excellent technique - I love how you highlighted the sweet kitty :-) Sorry to hear about your MD :-( xx
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog