Sunday, December 31, 2017

TY to Joyce






I am making a couple of cards as a thank you for a friend who gave me a large stack of envelopes to use for my cards.  How nice!  I would also like to have a total of 250 cards for the year - I might make it!  For this card I started with an image that has been in my files for a long time - my label says Antique Images. The papers all come from a pad by K&Company.  I added a Cheery Lynn branch die cut, a Fiskars Border punch, and a bit of a gold sticker strip.
Sketch:   VLV Sketches
           Simon Says Stamp Wednesday 
           Inspiration Destination

4 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Dorothy - I love your mix of soft patterns, and the lovely floral centerpiece! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautifully elegant card! Soooo pretty!
Thank you for linking up to The House That Stamps Built!

Heather said...

Very pretty!! Your papers match with your "vintage image" perfectly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how lovely! That vintage image is the perfect focal point. Thanks so much for joining us for Viva la Verve!