Saturday, July 29, 2017

DTGD17stampersandeeA

This week Splitcoaststampers is hosting the annual fan club challenge.  If you are a Fan Club member at SCS you are more than welcome to join.  I didn't count, but I think there are more than 40 cards to make, and I am hoping I can accomplish that.  We'll see!  You can find the challenges here:  Dare-to get-dirty-2017.  
DP - DCWV HeritageRubbernecker image; oval dies, ribbon.  Technique - sponging, distressed edges, crystal effects on the glasses; Prisma pencils.
Sketch:    Tuesday Morning Sketches
Respect the Age:    Rubbernecker
Pattern Paper:    Crafty Hazelnuts

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Really cute! I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Haha! This made me laugh! Cute card!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That