Thursday, February 23, 2017

Tea Party for a wounded officer

You may have seen previous references - I try to do many of the TeaPot Party challenges at SplitCoastStampers.  Each week we may send our cards to a recipient in need of cheer.  I am late - last week's party was for a police officer seriously injured when he was run over by a fleeing criminal.  I did not have anything that worked for suggested themes, so I have used clip art - I am sure this patriotic theme will work.  I would encourage you to visit the Tea Party forum and join in to show support for this injured hero.  Teapot-Tuesdays-#447
Sketch:  Stella Says Sketch
Use red (2E; 5Ch max):  Stampotique  
Any/Career:   Whimsie Doodles

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet card, thanks so much for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the BUG!

This N That said...

This is really nice! Thank you so much for sharing with Stampotique!

Jools Robertson said...

Great card
Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
Jools x

Julie S said...

I've never heard of that group on SCS, Dorothy. I'll have to check it out. In the mean time, thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

G Peplow said...

I always struggle with cards for the chaps but this is really great 👍 Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge