Monday, January 9, 2017

Thanks, Evelyn

This is for a friend who did a favor for me - I left the inside blank so she can in turn give it to someone. The materials, including the image, came from my stash.  I have a folder full of images - some colored, others ready to color.  I selected papers and Prisma colors for the YNS color challenge - blues and greens.  The heart is a Basic Grey chipboard die cut.
Sketch:    Sketch Saturday
Colors:    Your Next Stamp
Any:   Mod Squad
            Crafty-Girls 
           Inspiration Destination      
 

5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

What an adorable little image, it just makes me smile. It reminds me of the Holly Hobby images that were so popular back in the day, your friend will love it! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!

Judy ~Challenge Host

Jolanda's Blog said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

Hey, wonderful cute card :-)
Thanks for joining us at SKETCH SATURDAY.
Hugs, Renate

Creatively Cass said...

Your friend is going to love this! The fact that she can use it as well is so sweet. I love the color combo you used!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a sweet card and such a great idea to give it to your friend unsigned - a thank you and gift all in one. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!