Monday, October 17, 2016

SCS Falliday Fest - Texas Grammy - Spread and Shine

I have another entry for the SplitCoastStampers Falliday Fest challenges.  Thanks, Bev, (Texas Grammy), for another fun challenge.  To create this background, I used VersaMark on the cs.  I added gold embossing powder, and swirled around a bit of black - I wanted only a few subtle splashes of black. This was then heat embossed.  I got the uneven result I was hoping for.
Both stamps are Verve.  Ink is Eggplant.  Bits of gold edged ribbon and Petaloo flowers complete the card.
Sketch:   Verve - #1
Sympathy:    Creative Corner
Embossing powder:   Sparkle n Sprinkle
Embossed:   Addicted-to-Stamps

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I love that gold embossed background. Such a lovely card. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

Anonymous said...

lovely details on your card, love the choice of colour

Thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

What a beautiful card! I love the gold embossing powder on the background. Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Very cool! The background is great. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month - Chris, SNS DT