Sunday, July 31, 2016

SCS DTGD challenges - VA Sunshine for Margaret

I hope I am able to complete all forty plus challenges this week but I know I am being optimistic.  The details of each of these challenges is for behind the scenes fan club members so I will not include specifics here.  I did have this embossed leftover on my desk and decided to swipe some Dee Greunig ink (varied shades of pink) in a rainbow effect.  I enhanced with water drops and a few tiny clear gems, then added the Cuttlebug sentiment in dark rose.
CAS:  Addicted to Stamps
Embossing:  Broken Fairy

1 comment:

Shona Chambers said...

I've never tried this with an embossed background, such a cool idea for a CAS design and love how you kept everything else white. Good luck with all those challenges and so glad you joined us at ATSM!