Friday, February 12, 2016

Hearts and a rose for DH

I hope this is masculine enough.  Hubby is always so thoughtful - he wrote a poem and brought a rose for me (yes, already) - he always says he'd buy a million if he could.....awwwww...!1 After 58 1/2 years we just don't come up with much of anything new!
Enough of that...
I lucked out the other day as I popped in to JoAnn's - they had Darice folders at 6/$10 - this is one  that I came home with.   I had to use it.  The image came from A Day for Daisies, several weeks ago.  I colored with Brilliance ink and an aqua pen.  The tiny heart is part of the image but I cut it out and popped it up a little.  Die cuts by Spellbinders, and the heart ribbon from my stash.  I did the sentiment on the computer.
CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Sketch:      Sketch Saturday
Hearts:      Craftin Desert Divas
                   Deep Ocean Challenge
                   Whimsie Doodles
                   Double Click Connections  
                   Fresh Brewed Designs
                   The House that Stamps Built  
                   Mod Squad Challenge
Love:          Dies r us
                    Polkadoodle
                    Whimsy Inspires 
Use red:      Di's Digi Designs

Valentine:   The Paper Girls
                     The Paper Shelter
Any:            CCCdigicreations

11 comments:

Darlene said...

Perfect and beautiful Dorothy ... he's going to LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘LOVE’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Wendy said...

Beautiful card... Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Super sweet! Love that perfect rose set off by the heart textured background. Sweet. Simple. Perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

Craftdee said...

Another great card for Di's Digis "Use Lots of Red" challenge
Don't forget our latest challege starts today too, Donna ☺

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!!!!!!!

Lori said...

58 years is a wonderful milestone! Have a fun Valentines day!

Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
Lori-DT

Lori said...

58 years is a wonderful milestone! Have a fun Valentines day!

Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
Lori-DT

Kathy S said...

Just beautiful Dorothy. The flower is a great image by ADFD and the embossing folder really shows it off. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built. Take care.

Heather said...

Very sweet! I'm sure your husband will love it. I LOVE that embossing folder. I just got some at JoAnns recently on a really good sale, too, but I didn't see that one. I definitely would have bought it. Thanks for playing in my "Use Some Hearts" challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Lisbeth said...

Hi
Lovely card
thanks for joining us at sketch saterday
hugs Lisbeth
DT-sketch saterday

Lilibet said...

Great card - Thanks for playing at The Paper Shelter. Good luck, Liz (:(|)x