Wednesday, August 26, 2015

HB, BIL

I am having a hard time keeping up to cards needed for family events in Aug. and Sept - and at least 2 birthday cards to go!  I hope our brother-in-law will not be offended by this - he really is a pretty hard working retiree!  The inside verse - I was going to do something today but I have not finished doing nothing from yesterday!   This is an AI image.  I used a gear folder as well as Happy Birthday.
Sketch:  http://www.inspiredbystamping.com/blogs/ibs-inspiration-challenges
Any:      http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2015/08/challenge-166-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Love this card! It just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Hugs, Joanna xxx

Mynn xx said...

What a great masculine card! LOVE the image--perfect for a retirement card! The texture is awesome, too! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leah said...

What a fun card! Great use of the embossing folders, love the two mixed together. Thanks for joining us at IBS!