Friday, July 24, 2015

Where are we going?

Paulette at Create with TLC comes up with some great digital images - the ones here are no exception.  I used some kraft packaging material for the strip at the right.  The birthday embossing is highlighted with a bit of cream colored ink.
Wish you were here:  http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
Kraft:                          http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
Anything:                   http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-7.html

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful card!! I love the image and sentiment and all your layers and texture are fantastic!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 7!!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A wonderful card, great image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at craft Challenge. Marlene DT

Tlc Creations said...

Your card turned out wonderfully~! Great layering of textures.
Paulette, TlcCreations

Shauna said...

Cute card! I like the layered embossed image with the packaging strip. How clever to use packaging material! Before reading I thought that you crimped that yourself. =) Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

MagsB said...

This is such a fab card, perfect for a bloke! I love the colour combo, the texture and the fab retro image! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

Unknown said...

This card is super cute! I love that image and your use of the packaging Kraft! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.