Wednesday, November 1, 2017

TCCC #184 The Sound of Music

This week MUSIC is the theme for the challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  Check out the blog for some great inspiration from the team members.  Some of us used images from one of the sponsors - Dr. Digi. I selected this one called The Sound of Music.  I did my best Julie Andrews imitation!  I am not sure she ever wore a green jumper in the film, but I thought green went with the DP I was using.  I have more than enough supplies to last a couple of lifetimes, but, alas, not much for the music theme.  I used several bits from my DCWV Heritage pad, including a music piece.  You may enter the challenge up to 3 times, with a maximum of 10 challenges entered.  The challenge will run for 2 weeks.
Sketch:  Sketch Saturday
Dress up:   Incy Wincy
Hand colored image:    My Creative Scoop 
Girls have fun:   Crafty Catz
Any:    Digi Choosday
             Lemon Shortbread
          
 

9 comments:

Swissie said...

A wonderful music card, Dorothy, and I think especially wonderful for us who loved Julie Andrews and The Sound of Music.
Hugs, Liv

Jane Savage said...

Such a sweet card! Love the paneled background!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a lovely card. Awesome colouring. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

lbwright22-loopylou said...

what a sweet image and fab details on your card. thanks for joining in with this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.

Suze said...

Adorable card. Thank you for joining in the Dress Ups challenge at Incy Wincy Designs

Juls said...

This is so sweet, thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Craft buddy said...

Fun image, I love your music and text background papers in the squares. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! xJessie

Hester said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester