Saturday, November 18, 2017

Heavenly Angel - Christmas 2017

My calendar for the day was clear, and I thought I could make a dent in the list of cards I would like to complete for a craft show at church, as well as add to my Christmas card stash.  Instead, I spent the morning struggling with a balky computer, and then time on line with a Geek Squad agent.  Now I am waiting for a technician to do an analysis.  Computers are great except when they give us trouble!
I did finish this card.  I recycled a strip from an old card - IRL it is a shiny green/fold, with stars.  I added a "negative" strip from a page of gold stickers.  The image is marked 2002 - Santa Rosa, and the sentiment is computer generated.   I dry embossed (Cuttlebug) stars on dark green cs for the background.
Sketch:   Stella Says Sketch
"H" for heavenly angel and horn:  Beccys Place
Add a sentiment:   Crafty Friends
Christmas:  Trimmies C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
                      Crafty Hazelnuts Christmasc Challenge
Any:     Word Art Wednesday
             Inspiration Destination

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Dorothy thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
DT for IDCB

Beccy said...

Your card is very elegant Dorothy, the colours are lovely. I like the beautiful stamp you used too, it has a very traditional feel. Great idea to use the negative strip from your gold stickers, it's always good to use up the off cuts and negatives, saves a lot of waste.
Cheers,
Beccy

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
Jo

MagsB said...

What a beautiful, classy card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

love Mags B x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

Helen x