Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Crafter's Cafe #185 - Tic Tac Toe ~ DT card

This is my card for the Design Team examples for the Nov. 15 challenge at the Crafter's Cafe.  The challenge is to choose a line from the Tic Tac Toe grid - with a twist.  The middle square - "charm" is required.  My line, a diagonal, is:  blue / charm / designer paper.  My image, provided by Bugaboo, is called Video Guy.  I like this image as it fits the masculine age group that can be a bit of a challenge.  Little did I realize that it was a bit more of a challenge for me, as my charms fit for a guy were pretty much non existent.  This key is the best I could do!  I added Washi tape.  The DP has been in my stash for a long time, as have the circle dies.
Sketch:  Sketch Saturday
Digital image:   Star Stampz 
Sentiment:   Dream Valley
For Boys:    City Crafter
Masculine:   Cuttlebug Mania 
Any:     Emerald City Crafts 
              Polkadoodle


11 comments:

cass said...

Fun card Dorothy, I know a number of young men that this would be a perfact card.

Judy McKay said...

Very cute funny card. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes Challenge this week at Polkadoodles. Have a creative week. Judy DT Polkadoodles

Bev said...

a really modern, bold design. It's great that you chose to join in the fun at Polkadoodles

Dr Sonia S V said...

Perfect masculine card and love the bright colors and the cute image
Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

lbwright22-loopylou said...

what a fun image and card! LOVE it! thanks for joining with this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge

Unknown said...

Nice take on the Sketch for Sketch Saturday.

Angie said...

Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
Angie DT

Marina said...

Colourful card with a fun image. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

MagsB said...

What a great card! I love the bright coloured background, and the image is so fun! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

Great card, this is on of my go to images for boys cards. Thank you for entering in Emerald City Crafts Challenge

Swissie said...

Great masculine card, Dorothy!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Swissie DT