Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sympathy, in green

I wanted to complete a couple of challenges to create a sympathy card.  I thought I had an image that fit this sketch, but it is not quite right  - I hope close enough to pass inspection!


This is the sketch I used:, for this challenge: http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/
photo

















I used a Martha Stewart punch for paper lace:  http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/
From the word "SPRING" I have:  S=sympathy, Swiss dots; p=punch, i=ink, g=green   http://www.ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Shining%20the%20Light%20Challenge 

I have seen so many beautiful white on white cards, and have made a few myself - and I am happy with this result.  The image is ODB, I used Swiss Dots and Victoria CB folders, MS and Fiskars punches.  The sentiment is Rubber Stampede.

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Dorothy. Such a lovely image. Love the touch of green with the white. Great textured panel too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Dorothy! I just love the green and white combo, the added texture and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Janice M said...

Great card and great job with the sketch you choose. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ,love the CAS design ...and the image is lovely
thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck
tracey x

Chrissy D said...

Love the monochromatic - so pretty! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! Hope you have a fabulous week and will join us again!

Anonymous said...

These are all so great! It was such a pleasant surprise to find your blog. Please give my best to everyone.
Greg Eckstrom

Rosemary said...

beautiful card... thanks for joining the shining the light challenge this week!