Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother's Day card in black and white

I do not have any Mother's Day cards to send - hubby and I still miss our mothers - they have been gone for many years.  Sometimes DH "borrows" a card from my stash to give to me - he knows better than to buy one at a store LOL!
The image is from Paper and Such - thanks, Mindy.  It is Butterfly Kisses - so I added some punched butterflies.  The bg paper is from Paper Studio. I used the CB labels 1 die.
Mother's Day card:  http://www.paperandsuchonline.blogspot.com/
The sketch and 3 brads:  http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/
Wings and ribbon:  http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.com/


8 comments:

MindyYoung said...

Very pretty, Dorothy! I'm glad you're enjoying the images I sent. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

kelly ledder said...

This is lovely, I love how the sketch looks so different with your images.

Thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

cebelica said...

Such an elegant card. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

Anke said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
xx

Julie said...

I just love what you've done with this set! Fantastic card, and I love the black and white! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week!

Teresa Kline said...

luv the b&w....gorgeous....so glad you joined us at Paper and Such!

enjoy *~*

Stephanie said...

Such a lovely card done in the black and white. Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge over at Paper and Such!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! So elegant, love the bl and wh! Especially love the added butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!