Thursday, February 11, 2016

New to my stash

I waited a while to get an order of new "stuff" - then have been busy with Valentines and a special order - no time to play with that order!  So I tried here - using a Kanban kid for the butterfly and gold scroll border.  The image is Unity, and I followed their Facebook sketch challenge - though I have not yet figured out exactly how to participate, since I am pretty new to that platform.  I used a dark brown cs, embossed with the Embossalicious happy birthday folder, for the background. 
Challenges entered:  
Animal/bird:     ABC-challenge  (A)
                          Crafty Friends
Any:                  Digi Stamps4joy
                          Through the Craft Room Door

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Dorothy this is beautiful
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin

Engelchen said...

A nice card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge.
Greetings Geesje

Jackie C said...

This is so pretty! Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
Hugs, Jackie
Digistamps4Joy.DT
Member

Karen C said...

pretty! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
Hugs,
Karen C