Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hearts for LaVerne

This is for encouragement of my friend.  I used a fairly new Unity stamp, and my newest papers - DP by Lily of the Valley, and red cs from a packet of reds I recently purchased.  The border is from a Spellbinder Banner set that is new to me.  I added twine, and colored with chalk pencils and shiny metallic for the flowers.  I embossed the edge of the red mat (Labels).
Sketch:           Share Joy
Pink and red:  The Unity Stamp co.
Embossed:      Creative Knockouts
New:                Dream Valley Challenges
Any:                Crafty Friends
                          Crafty-Girls

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Dorothy. I love the pretty pink paper and bicycle. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my card at Classy Cards N Such. That was very nice and much appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete