Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hearts for LaVerne

This is for encouragement of my friend.  I used a fairly new Unity stamp, and my newest papers - DP by Lily of the Valley, and red cs from a packet of reds I recently purchased.  The border is from a Spellbinder Banner set that is new to me.  I added twine, and colored with chalk pencils and shiny metallic for the flowers.  I embossed the edge of the red mat (Labels).
Sketch:           Share Joy
Pink and red:  The Unity Stamp co.
Embossed:      Creative Knockouts
New:                Dream Valley Challenges
Any:                Crafty Friends
                          Crafty-Girls

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, Dorothy. I love the pretty pink paper and bicycle. Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my card at Classy Cards N Such. That was very nice and much appreciate.