Sunday, January 31, 2016

For Saidey, Barb's prayer partner

At our church, members are encouraged to partner with students at our pre-school.  A friend asked me to make valentines for her partners.  I am kind of out of the habit of making valentines for pre-school age, so I had to dig deep in my RAK file to find this image. I googled and found lots of plain hearts, so printed this large one for the bg, and I printed the sentiment.  I am (not so) patiently waiting for an order of new goodies.  In the meantime, the pink papers are from a newly acquired stash of  not so interesting packs of cardstock!
Sketch # 317:   Sketch Saturday
New:                Flonzcraft
Any:                 Aud Sentiments
                         Lemon Shortbread
                  

4 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Great use of your pink papers! So very girlie and perfect for these young Valentines... Love this charming stamped image too. Thanks for showing us at Vintage Stamping Challenges, hope to see you next challenge!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
Jennifer, DT

Angela said...

It's pretty in pink...I bet Saidey will love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

kel Acopan said...

love this image... one of my faves!! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!!

lovies, =o) kel
Sketch Saturday DT