Thursday, January 28, 2016

2016 Valentine

I will be making just a few Valentines - our kids and grandkids are grown, but I think they will still appreciate being remembered,  If I have time, I will also make some for Thinking of You cards.
Spellbinder dies for hearts, circles and swirls;   SU Bloomin heart, Petaloo glittery flower, Sizzix embossing folder.  (The hearts are in the middle of this folder, so I embossed half of the panel each time to get the hearts at the top and the bottom.)  I used a marker to highlight the embossing on the two hearts - I colored while the cs was still in the die.
Sketch:       VLV sketches 
Pink:           Pink gem challenge   
Pink - #75   Inkspirational challenges
Valentine:   Allsorts
                     Hiding in my Craftroom
Love:           Cut it up challenges   
Die cuts:      The Stamping Boutique
 Any:            Crafty Friends

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So perfect for valentines. Love the cluster of elements.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your colour pink. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

2craftykaties said...

I enjoy the swirls coming out of your cluster of elements. The cards is elegant, simple and complex all in one. Thank you for joining us for at Cut It Up - Love is in the Air challenge!
~CUI DT Katie

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty little card. Thanks for joining us again over at Viva la Verve!

sandie said...

Fabulous embossing and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining Ink x

wannabcre8tive said...

A very gorgeous card, I love pink.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Those hearts are very pretty, and the card is lovely.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Tina said...

lovely card..thanks for sharing at the stamping boutique

Tina
dt

Joanie said...

Lovely valentine card. I like how you used circles with hearts to create your cards. The circles and flourishes provide some variety.