Friday, July 25, 2014

Hugs and prayers

I have a large stash of images that I have printed (digis) as well as stamped images I have colored - nice to have on hand for quick cards - however, my record keeping is not so good - as a result, I cannot identify this.  I am pretty sure it is a digi, but I am not able to locate the original in my files.  Can any one help?  The sentiment is from the Wish RAK group at Splitcoaststampers.

Sketch: http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/
Any: http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/
Flowers:  http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

Kathy S said...

Aren't daffodils special - I really like them. I have the same problem with my digi images. I started collecting them without labeling them by renaming and then realized that wasn't such a good idea. Lesson learned. Now when I download a digi, I rename it with the company name or put it in a special folder for those digi designers I adore. Thanks for stopping by and entering you card at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Happy Weekend!

Janette said...

Another sweet card from you Dorothy,so nice to see Daffs;...they always cheer the day...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz Anything goes week..x

Unknown said...

Beautiful polka dot background and your image is very sweet! beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid x

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Dorothy..I love daffodils and they are just popping out of the ground where I live as we are coming into Spring..
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

sammi said...

Great card! Perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Flowers" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.