Saturday, December 14, 2019

Christmas 2019 Pocket card

Sorry for the terrible photo.
I used my Christmas papers for a pocket card (scored and folded at top and bottom as well as side flaps).    The card is to hold an ornament and probably a check or gift card for grandchildren.  I try to make a card to display or for an ornament.  I used the freebie ornament  from Beccy's place - both the colored and black and white.  However, I found it hard to color the tiny holly leaves - just cannot see well enough!  On the "back" ornament I paper pieced part of the ornament to go with the colored holly.  Thanks, Beccy.
Christmas -  Beccys Challenges
                     scor-pal.blogspot

1 comment:

Beccy said...

I love that you make these projects for your family Dorothy, I think it's a wonderful gift. Great idea to make the ornament image into an actual ornament, they look fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy