Monday, May 20, 2019

For USAFA grads

Next week our granddaughter graduates from the Air Force Academy.  We have met several of her friends, and I want to share this card with them.  I saw this Julia Spiri Aviator Cai image on Facebook, and had to have it - Granddaughter and some of her friends are headed to the AF Pilot training after graduation.  The logo is from the AF site.  The die cut is by Spellbinders.
Sketch:  Stella Says Sketch
Any, with a vendor die:  Scrapyland
Any, with a cat: Show us your Pussies

1 comment:

ike said...

Oh, how purr-fect is that image. Such a cool card. Congratulations to her and I wish her all the best for the future =^..^=
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog