Thursday, November 8, 2018

HB, Spencer

Our grandson recently had  a successful moose hunt - with a bow and arrow.  I dug this image out of my Wish RAK box - I thought he would enjoy it.  The camo bg is by Paper Studio, and the trees from Paper Pizzazz. The strip is a bit of decorated duct tape and I used Dazzles for the black strips.
Sketch:   Cheerful Sketches
Make some one smile:   Penny Black at Allsorts (removed due to subject matter)
2 patterned papers:   Crafty Friends
Any:   2 Crafty Critter Crazies 
            Crafters Castle
 


5 comments:

brenda said...

I know you are a regular entrant Dorothy so didn't want to ignore your entry for our 'Make Someone Smile' theme at Penny Black and More, but afraid your card dosn't make any of us on the team smile, just rather sad, sorry.

B x

Margreet said...

I do love your digi. Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Bernadet said...

This is such a beauty!
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Cute card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com