- Challenge #204 at the Crafter's Cafe is to follow a seasonal theme - either spring or fall. Here in Arizona it is hard to think of anything but summer - the forecast is for close to 110 on Saturday! That being said, as fast as this year is passing by, Halloween is really just around the corner! This cute Halloween Sign image is from Paper Nest Dolls. I used several scraps of paper from a collection by The image is colored with water color pencils and an aqua pen, and I added some shiny gems.
- Please join us with a maximum of 3 entries over the next two weeks - you will have a chance at one of several prizes.
- Sketch: Cheerful Sketches
- "B" - bat, black: Stamping Sensations
- 3 or more layers: Crafty Gals Corner
- Fall: Aud Sentiments
- Critter: 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
- Any: Pammies Inky Pinkies
- Sum More Fun
- Paper Nest Dolls
Saturday, September 15, 2018
The Crafter's Cafe challenge #204 - DT card
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Super cute image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.
A fun Halloween creartion Dorothy, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
bedankt voor het mee doen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches
This is a fab halloween creation! Love the image :D
Thanks for getting Autumnal with us at Aud Sentiments, I have to say it certainly is feeling autumnal here now in South Wales,
Ooh, how CUTE! LOVE the fun Halloween scene! Thanks for joining us over at SumMore Fun Stamps Challenge! Looking forward to you joining us again!
Theresa (SumMore Fun DT)
This is such a great Halloween card! Love it! Thank you for joining us in the SumMore Fun mood board challenge.
A cute Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog.
Hugs, Sandy DT
What a cute Halloween card, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Lovely Halloween card.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT
Great Halloween card!Love the way you put the different layers together!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)
I truly love Halloween cards! They are always so colorful and fun and your card is absolutely adorable! Love the different papers you used on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!
Your Halloween card is so cute! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge!
Post a Comment