Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Center step card - Unicorns - DT card for Crafter's Cafe

The new challenge at the Crafter's Cafe is to create a gatefold or step card.  I have shown two views of my center step card. You have two weeks to enter the challenge.   I enjoy cards with different folds, but I seldom make them.  For me, one of the challenges is to figure out what to use on each of the sections.  This time I used some papers from a Debbie Mumm collection -  including the word Dream, which I cut out from one of the papers.  The die cuts are a part of a Couture die, and I added a bit of Washi tape to the section above the image.  Oh, yes - the image is Lets be Unicorns by Scrap N; Dipity, one of the sponsors of our challenge.
Critter (& die cut):    Cut it up
Pattern paper:   Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper
Colors:   House that Stamps Built
Any:     Simon Says Stamp Wednesday

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This turned out gorgeous! I love that you added a subtle die cut to each of the side panels. That looks great! And the sentiment reminds me of kids coming up with an idea for playing!! :)

Thanks for sharing your creation with us for our Bugs and Critters challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so cute and fun, love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun card with that delightful focal image! Wonderful design with the die cuts and layering! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina