Google+ Followers

Friday, July 14, 2017

QKR Stampede DT Card ~ Anything Goes; Option - By the Seaside

This is my Design Team card for challenge #252 at QKR Stampede - anything goes, with the option by the seaside.  I think I stretched that a bit, as this is more "on the sea". Both the image "ship" and the sentiment are available from the QKR Stampede store.  This challenge is open through Thursday, July 20 at 6 p.m. EDT.  Two winners will receive QKR images.  See details here.
For the background I did what for me is unthinkable - I cut into the middle of a sheet of cs!  You probably cannot even see it here, but there is a subtle map - the US, Mexico and Central America are just to the left of the image.  I wanted some of the ocean visible - but it is not clear at all.  Oh, well.  I used ribbon at the top and washi tape along the bottom.  The sentiment is raised with pop dots.
CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Sketch:   Sketch Saturday
Sea:    Delicious Doodles
Sea, sun, beach or sand:  Crafty Sentiments
Any:   Love to Scrap

Any:

4 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I absolutely love this! I understand how hard it is to cut into the middle of a piece of cs, but sometimes it really is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja

    ReplyDelete