Google+ Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

HB, Dale

I used this clipart image a while ago, and realized it would be perfect for our friend.  He and I have birthdays within a few days of each other, and we just celebrated a few days ago.  They are snowbirds and headed for their summer place in Colorado. So he already has the card, and he enjoyed it even more than I  expected!  Unless you are Nebraska fans, you probably do not realize that Herbie Husker is a mascot of the football Cornhuskers.  With a nickname like that, and the ear of corn you can see, this must meet the farm theme of the Creative Corner challenge!
Sketch:  Sketch Saturday
Birthday:   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday
                    Aud Sentiments
Outside fun:   Creative Knockouts
Farm Friends:   Creative Corner 

7 comments:

  1. How fun! This card makes me smile! :)
    Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card! I didn't realize his name was Herbie, but as a Kansas State alumni, I am familiar with the Cornhuskers. You've used the sketch so nicely, I love the contrast of the lines and stars. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    I'll be glad you soon again to participate with us -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/

    Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card. I struggle with cards for guys myself. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card Dorothy. I love the red. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sketch Saturday challenge this week. Good luck.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun image,perfect coloring and fantastic design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete