Sunday, February 5, 2017

Seeds of Hope -2


You may have read in previous posts that this week I am going to help a friend with her after school craft classes at Seeds of Hope, a local outreach organization.  She has about a dozen in each class, and we will be making valentines.  This will be an example for the youngest group (1st grade).  This is my first experience with this kind of endeavor - not real sure what skills these kids have!  I thought this use of pre-cut hearts would work.  Actually, this is pretty much outside the box for me but I think kids will like it.  I have lots of stickers and tape for them to use.  Most of these hearts are from Cuttlebug dies, and the sentiment is QKR.
Sketch:    Feeling-Sketchy
30 minute card:  Country View
Hearts on fire:   Pile it on
Have a heart:   Daisy Chain

5 comments:

Craftyfield said...

What a lovely Valentine! Thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges this month.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fun card for valentine's Day - the kids will love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Andreja said...

I like the way you have used our sketch :-)) You made beautiful LOVE card.
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Dorothy - This is great use of our sketch and I'm sure the children enjoyed making their own Valentine's card using die cuts. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.
Helen x (DT)

cohenna said...

Beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenge :)