Google+ Followers

Friday, November 20, 2015

Inspired background

I attempted a background I saw demonstrated on a video - using pens and a spray bottle.  I am not sure where my sprayer is right now, so I tried an aqua pen - which did not work at all.  As you can see, the result is sharper lines than I anticipated - but I decided to go with what I had.  I used washi tape in similar colors for the strips.  The stamp is Stampabilities, and the embossing is Woven by LifeStyle crafts.  My original inspiration was the silhouette look.
Sketch:        https://joannamunster.com/2015/11/15/ibsic-100/
Inspiration:  http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/
Emboss:       http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/
Any:              http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the technique and colors. And the washi tape is inspiring because I have washi tape and need to use it more. Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Eureka stamps!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the Photo Inspiration at The House That Stamps Built this week. This was a challenging one, but you've really pulled it off. Love the texture and patter paper choices. As always, thanks for your participation in the challenge. Always a pleasure to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect you got with the aqua pen. Not an easy task. Great take on the inspiration challenge at The House. It certainly was a challenge. Lovdly card Dorothy. Thanks for pooping in on my blog and leaving your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Your color combo is fabulous and I really like your take on our photo inspiration challenge. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is beautiful! I LOVE the colors you chose! The silhouette stamping is fabulous, too! Thank you for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique and colour combination. Your card is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at Inspired By Stamping. Hugs Jo IBS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great technique and I think you nailed it! Beautiful colors as well. Thank you so much for joining us at IBSIC. Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete