Monday, July 13, 2015

HB, Lance

I have friends who have me make most of their cards - this is for a son who spends his days at the computer (for his job) - an often stressful situation.   I did not have  a suitable image so went to Clip Art and found this - it worked well for them. The other panel is a digi from TLC - one of the freebies from last September.  Thank you, TLC!  The letters are die cut; the strips from a Dazzles sheet, and the dp from my stash.  I adjusted the sketch a bit to fit the images I had. The bg is a deep burgundy, and I embossed the two frames.
Sketch:   http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Creative use of the sketch, Dorothy, and a wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog!

Kay Wallace
Feeling Sketchy DT

Lori said...

This is a great masculine birthday card! Way to go making the sketch work for you! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

Life in Colors said...

Very creative that you used some clipart image, it turned out great! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

Granmargaret said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.