Tuesday, June 16, 2015

For Carmen

This card took a different turn after I had it nearly finished - I heard that one of our friends in our RV resort had an accident yesterday - she was on a ladder washing the motor home windshield - and fell.  Her shoulder and foot are injured. so I have already been making the rounds to get the card signed and to her. I seem to have left too many things behind this summer, so am trying to stretch out what I do have!  I have a bit of this citrus paper, and used a LifeStyle embossing folder for the bg.  The sentiment is SU Fundamental Phrases.
Sketch:    http://vlvsketches.blogspot.com/
Fresh and Fruity:   http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

2 comments:

Kathy S said...

Isn't it funny how you think about a card and begin to make it and it looks nothing like that which you started with in your imagination? It will be perfect for your friend who fell as she recovers. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built. Hope you'll come for another challenge soon.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love these fun summer papers. I'm sure it will lift your friend's spirits. Thanks for playing along with VLV!