Tuesday, October 9, 2012

B&W with Plum

I have certainly made the purchase of this HB folder worthwhile!  It is definitely my go to item when I have lots of blank space!  I was not sure about the B&W strips, but when it is put together I think it works.  It seems like there have been lots of challenges using strips recently.  I cannot recall where the image is from.  The flowers are Petaloo, with a black half pearl added.
Black and white with a splash of plum:  http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/
Sketch:  http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Alicia said...

What a great take on this week's color splash. Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Lynn said...

What a gorgeous stamp! I love the embossing in the background too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

anya said...

So delicate and pretty, Dorothy! This is a perfect splash of plum. Glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge!

Nathalia O. said...

Lovely a card, Dorothy.

Heather North said...

This is a lovely color combo and such a pretty card.

~*Joni said...

Dorothy this is gorgeous! I love the dry embossing as use of a sentiment. Perfect with this pretty image! Thank you so much for joining in on our sketch challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

Lynn McAuley said...

Really, really pretty!! What a sweet card, Dorothy!