Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another boy's card

Another of  my cards for a boy (I added a couple of others to my SCS gallery, not here).  It is also another of my seemingly endless supply from my stash, and unmarked, as is too often the case.  I colored with prismas and metallic gel pens.  The image is stamped on unknown textured cs, which resulted in a pattern on the shirt and shorts, as well as the balls - a result I like.  The DP is ChatterBox, the button from my button box, and bakers twine from Paper Pizzazz.  The ribbon is from a number of rolls I got at a yard sale at a great price.
This is a back to school challenge - I think this guy is either getting in some last minute vacation sports, or getting all set for an active recess!  http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/
The sketch:  http://www.sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/
Summer days:  http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a fun sports card. I love you darling image. Thanks for joining us. Nancy SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

What a fun boy card. Love you sweet sport image. Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSW!!

Heather North said...

Woo-hoo, a boy card! Super cute stamp set. I like the added design your textured card stock gave you.

Smiles, Laurie said...

I like your splash of red with the ribbon and buttone. and your funny speculation on what the boy is up to! I'm going with cramming in some last minute sports!

Andrea said...

He does look like he's about to have some serious fun! Love the button detail!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious card with this cute guy and his sports equipment!

Linda Anderson said...

Such a wonderful card Dorothy!!! I love that image, had gotten some way back from WRAK!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

Heide said...

What a fun boy card, great for a sports nut. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

A perfect little boy card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Simple and Sweet said...

What a cute little boy card! I love the image! Thanks for joining us this week!
Erika SSW DT

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, love that cute little guy!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the splash of red!

Kathie said...

Hi Dorothy it's so nice to see masculine cards. I enjoy commenting on them as I have two boys. Love this image and great colours and design papers, and I love your button embellishments they make great embellishments for boys cards. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Pia S said...

This card has such a great, clean look - perfect for a young boy!

Christine L said...

He's certainly packing all his things for his vacation!! Fabulous male card..

Thankyou for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes... good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x